In terms of gourmet in Brhlovce and its surroundings, the culture of the south ends, based on wine, vegetables, fruits and spicy meat products, the tradition of which was brought to us in the 16th century by the Turks during the invasions. Just a few kilometers further, two or three villages further north, towards Banská Štiavnica, the culture of the north begins, based on brandy, cabbage, potatoes and sheep cheese. Two gourmet – cultural traditions meet in Brhlovce.
We perceive our wines as part of gastronomy. By combining food and wine, we try to bring joy and happiness to life.
Wine & Food Tasting in Rock Dwellings
Experiential tasting includes a three-course menu associated with an annotated tasting of our wines. During the tasting, we try young wines directly from the cellar, the current range and also archival wines. The tasting menu changes according to the seasons.
Seasonal menu Autumn 2020: Goose feast
- Truffle butter. Butter is our homemade, made from unpasteurized milk
- Homemade bread
- Foie gras. Goose roast with reduction from dried figs, balsamic vinegar and currant jam.
- Potato curds with goose ointment
- Grilled goose breast with plum and ginger sauce.
- The date of the tasting should be arranged at least two weeks in advance.
Maximum number of participants in the tasting: 10 people
Minimum number of participants in the tasting: 3 people
Price: 60 eur/ person