BONKA#7 -Volcanic Sparkling Wine.
Méthode Traditionnelle. Bottle fermentation. Aged on the lees for 15 months. Disgorged. Brut Nature. 

Elegant, creamy and still fresh – fruity sparkling wine. The body of the wine is rich, structured and multi – layered. Fine bubbles.

The base wine consists of two vintages. 35% of the base wine is vintage 2021, which matured one year in wooden barrels, and 65% is vinatage 2022.

Variety composition of the base wine: The main role is played by the Pinot Blanc variety, which makes up 70% of the wine. The remaining 30% of the wine is a blend – cuvée from one old vineyard, which consists of the following varieties: Pesecká Leánka, Gruner Veltliner and Blaufrankisch

The older wine from the 2021 vintage gives BONKA#7 depth and structure. On the contrary, the young wine from the year 2022 brings freshness and lightness to BONKA#7. The young wine was on the skins for 7 days. After combining the two vintages, secondary fermentation took place in the bottle.

Delicate fruit aromas, apricots, red grapefruit are complemented by the smell of wet stone. The body is medium-full, full of fresh acidity with a rich, multi-layered structure with a mineral aftertaste.

Unfined, unfiltered.

Volume 0,75 l | Alcohol 12% | Location Brhlovce & Žemberovce | Vineyards Horné vinice & Balážová


Catalog number: EN008

More information